So I’ve finally got my blog underway and I am delighted to say, I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Big shout out to Siyana, thank you so much for this! (Everyone go and check out her blog, she has some great posts and focuses on lots of different things, which I love!)
What are ‘The Sunshine Blogger Award’ Rules?
– Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog;
– List the rules and display the award;
– Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you;
– Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
The questions I’ve been asked:
1. What is the first thing you do in the morning when you wake up?
I always check my phone religiously! I can’t help but look at all forms of social media and now I can check my blog too!
2. When did you start your blog and what were your expectations about it?
I started my blog 10th April (literally 3 days ago!) I was nervous because it’s hard to get your blog noticed and I didn’t (/still don’t) really know what I’m doing, but its so great to read other people’s and get some inspiration.
3. What’s the dish you cook best?
My favourite dish has to be my mozzarella stuffed chicken, wrapped in Parma ham, with veg and a creamy, pesto sauce! It’s so tasty!
4. What is your spirit animal?
Probably a cat, because if I could, I’d sleep all day.
5. What’s your favourite part of the day?
I love evenings! Sometimes I’m just chilling with my friends, watching TV, eating dinner. Other times I’m out playing football or basketball! Either way, I’ll miss busy evenings, once uni is over.
6. How much time you allow yourself for blogging?
As I’ve only just started, I’ve only posted a couple of times, but it’s been easier as I’m currently on my Easter holidays.
7. What is your favourite sweet thing to eat (or not)?
C H E E S E C A K E! It’s literally my favourite dessert ever, I love most flavours, with my favourite being lemon. (If anyone can anyone recommend someone with good recipes that would be amazing!)
8. Which is the cutest thing you own (product, animal, toy, picture)?
Probably my new picture that my mum bought me, to put on the wall, because I really liked the words: ‘Your kindness means so much, I’d rather do nothing with you, than something with anyone else.’ Plus it has elephants on it, so what’s not to like!?
9. Which is your favourite beauty product (brand or actual thing)?
I love body sprays and perfume! I currently have 1 perfume and 2 different body sprays on the go, feel free to check them out:
Hollister Wave Perfume
Hollister Solana Beach Mist
Hollister Lunada Bay Mist
10. What would you like to do in order to improve your room?
I’ve recently had both my room at home and uni room decorated, something I love at my home bedroom is my wall art, which I think really brings the room together! And at uni, I love my blanket that I bought at a market in Tenerife, that lives on my wall.
To improve my room, I’d like a new lighter carpet, perhaps in a cream, so I’m not stuck to a certain colour theme.
11. What was the best thing someone has ever told you?
I think being told, I could go to Hawaii and San Fran was a big one! It was such a crazy 2 weeks and I was so grateful I could go! (I deffo need to write a blog this!)
A more recent best thing would be my cousin telling me she’s having a baby I literally CANT WAIT! We haven’t had a baby in the family for 13 years, so I was over the moon when she told me, I’m so excited to buy him/her little outfits!
I’ve chosen to nominate a few people, who’s blogs have stood out, or they’ve given me feedback/advice/follow! So as a thank you / shout out, I’d like nominate…
Your 11 Questions:
1. What is the best TV series you’ve watched?
2. Favourite film and why?
3. Where’s the best country you’ve ever been?
4. Name a country on your bucket list and why?
5. If you had to eat pizza or pasta for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
6. If you could only take 3 things onto a desert island, what would it be and why?
7. Name a celebrity crush?
8. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
10. Why did you start blogging?
11. What would you change, if you could go back and start your blog all over again?
Of course, you don’t have to participate, but it would be great to see your responses!
– Leah x