Second year of uni is over and I’m back again to write some more!
But with summer arriving, there is still no rest for the wicked, as I have set myself some aims over the summer:
1. To have a successful PGCE interview. 📚
2. To start learning to drive. 🚙
3. To have passed my theory by the time I go back to university. 📖
But with these challenges, I do have some exciting things coming up:
1. My cousins wedding. 👰🏼
2. My 20th birthday (yes, I’m leaving the teenage stage forever) 🎉
3. I going on holiday to Tenerife, with my best friend! 🌴☀️💘
4. I start my new job. 🎉
This blog, is pretty much a summary of what’s gone on in my life since April… Where have I been and what have I been up too!?
Since I last posted, I’ve been on a sports tour, with my university. I play in my universities girls football team, where along with boys football, rugby, cheerleading and dance, we headed off to Croatia! I had such an amazing time, including some fab nights out, many hilarious memories and getting to know people I’d never met before!
We had themed nights for every night out, including:
I am also very proud to have finished with a first in sport and a high 2:1 in education studies, allowing me to become one step closer to my dream job!
A few moments I’d like to highlight in my second year of uni have been:
– Living in my own house with my best friends.
– Buying my hamster, Oreo! 🐹 (I’m just going to pretend, that’s a hamster emoji, even though it probably isn’t!)
– Helping to set up a girls football team at my university. ⚽️
– Sports Tour.
– Seeing Ed Sheeran.
Any summer plans coming up? ☺️